[kismac] Re: cheap usb network card

  • From: Christoph Koehler <christoph.koehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:03:46 -0600

I guess it doesn't really matter whether it is b or g, since my router
which I will be using supports both.
So how about b cards that are known to support injection and mac
address spoofing if possible? Is there even anything like that for
USB?

Also, is there something like hping for Windows? I will be using my
mac to do the actual attack, and only have access to windows laptops.

Thanks for all the hints guys, I really appreciate it!!

Christoph