[kismac] Re: WPC-11 Problems

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:52:31 +0100

Hi Amen,

i dont have a prism 2.5 card to test, but it should work actually. but
i think there is an incompatibility between your card and the driver.
please take a look into /var/log/system.log after trying to load
macjack, then send me everything which is mentioned about macjack. the
next thing that i need to know is the internal name and vendor
information of the card. after you insert it into the slot the pcmcia
icon pops up in the system bar. there is a menu, which lists all infos
that i need. (the last item in the menu is the power off item)

mick