[kismac] WPC-11 Problems

  • From: Armen Casarjian <armen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:50:19 -0500

Hey guys, new to the list, and having some trouble getting the Linksys
WPC-11 card running on Kismac. It's listed as a Prism 2.5 card, so I
assume it's compatible. However, I get to the point where Kismat (both
versions .03a and b) says it could load the Wi-Fi drivers (MacJack) but
couldn't access them. I've tried the "Xsense Aerocard" and
"WirelessDriver" programs on Versiontracker, Wireless Driver didn't
work, Aerocard does work pretty well however. I'm not sure if this has
been covered already, but can those two other programs mess up this
one? I've done thorough deinstallations on both, but I figure they
could still be leaving behind some type of configuration that's messing
this up. Or maybe it's the card. I'm running a bronze keyboard G3
laptop with 10.2.3. Thanks for the help in advance!

-Armen (armen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)