[kismac] Re: Version

  • From: "John Warren" <xaive1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:56:39 -0700

I can report D-Link DWL-G122 Ver b1 working with 10.4.9 running on a
macbook pro core duo cracked my network last night using weak
scheduling attack.  However after cracking my system was unstable.  I
could not shut down the system or access osx related stuff or start
new applications.  I was able to take screen shots of kismac using
Command+Shift+4.

On 3/27/07, Geordie Millar <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The wlt device thing is only for AirPort Extreme cards.

If you've got the driver for it installed, I think that might need to
be unloaded (or it grabs it instead of KisMac).

What driver are you using?