[kismac] Re: Version

  • From: "Jake Smith" <jake74@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:09:48 +0100

first suggestion, do not install the USB WiFi drivers if you want to use
KisMAC with your USB WiFi stick.

On 27/03/07, Marco Bogiani <marco.bogiani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, I have been trying to get a Netgear MA111 USB dongle to be seen by
MacOs 10.4.9 (on Imac (Intel) w/out any success: installing the D-Link
DWL-G122 driver messed up my printer so I had to reinstall the OS :(
Anyone got any suggestions? Many thanks.