[kismac] Re: Kismac captures 1,000,000+ packets, but none are DATA or IVs ?

  • From: "Rohan Hill" <rohan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:40:02 -0400

Are you sure about that? Because most of these say Tivo compatible:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00005AW1H/ref=olp_tab_refurbished/10
3-5755914-4274200?ie=UTF8&condition=refurbished

But they are WUSB11 version 2.8, which supposedly isn't a prism2 but rather
atmel chipset, and not supported by Kismac, according to this:
http://kismac.de/_trac/wiki/Hardware%20List