[kismac] Re: Guide to MAC customization on the Mac

  • From: "Java Nut" <javanut20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:29:40 -0500

Did you or anyone else successfully managed to spoof a MAC address with a Prism2 card or any USB device?

I was able to do a PRISM2 card in OS X 10.2.8 with the source forge wireless driver and an older version of KisMac by choosing to install the patch, and then using the WirelessMac application. This method does not work in Panther, and I don't know what to do in Tiger. I am interested in how to do this in more modern versions of OS X.

Bob, can you share the current state of your Guide? Thanks.

Gerry, did you have any luck with your new PRISM2 card you said you had on the way July 19?

Thanks.