[kismac] Re: GTDriver / KisMac

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:57:35 +0100

So in still shorter words, the next version (anything >0.12a) will work definitely with e.g. 3com PC-Card 3CRWE154G72?

if i find the time to actually finish it, yes...

So whats the special thing about the GTDriver?

ha? it is real driver. just like wirelessdriver from sf.net... not a monitor only driver.

I only want to have an advise which wlan card is good for things like lurking into others networks with passive mode with kismac?
I now own only Airport Extreme card but want to use all the features combined with passive mode.
Eventually the option for an external antenna would be nice.

there is no GT card with antenna connector that i know of. however the 3com card has internally a hirose connector.

mick