[kismac] Re: GPS Question

  • From: Joshua Kinberg <jk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 17:04:01 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry, I forgot to include all the information in my last email. It was
in the email I sent to the list prior. I am using a Titanium G4
Laptop with an Airport card, KisMAc v0.05e, and a Garmin Rino 120 GPS
device with a keyspan USB/Serial adapter.

When I make sure that the GPS device has locked in on my location before
starting Kismac, it nearly works! I get the Latitude and Longitude
coordinates at the bottom of the map window, however I don't get a map. Is
there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks for helping,
Josh