[kismac] Feature Idea

  • From: Zac White <zacw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 14:17:49 -0500

Would it be possible to have the kind of access of the access point be
visible? For instance: If you had a wireless router hooked up to the
internet it would be "Internet Enabled". If not it would be "LAN".  If
it was a hotspot like tmobile's hotspots it would say "HotSpot" or
something. Get what I mean? I would be quite helpful to see which WAPs
I can actually use. I am tired of unloading my driver only to find out
that the WAP isn't connected to the internet. Thanks.