[kegswindows] Re: Windows SIG tomorrow (Tuesday) September10

  • From: "Ron Cowger" <r_cowger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cliffordolin" <cliffordolin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Windows SIG" <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Seasig-Win95" <seasig-win95@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:06:46 -0700

All,

OK, I'll agree to lead a discussion on Building PCs of the Ideal PC at the
Windows SIG tonight.  However, don't expect me to be the "all-knowing expert"
in this area since I haven't built a system since I retired from the business
eighteen months ago.  We all know how much the whole area of PC technology
changes in eighteen months....My personal knowledge is very out of date.

I will probably arrive late to the meeting tonight.  I have to pick up a car
from the repair shop before I come to the meeting.  I will probably miss part
of the Q&A but should be there for the second half of the meeting.

Ron