[kcc] Re: Kaplan's Computer TIPS

  • From: <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 11:43:36 -0700

Allow me to get through the final classes of the term first before I would take on assisting in the task, but maybe it could be a shared site build between TIPS students and consulting agent. Just a suggestion.

I will not claim I know all in programming, but this is exactly what we have been doing in Prof Bivona's Web Design class this term.

Feedback?

Thank you,
David Black