[kcc] Re: Kaplan's Computer TIPS

  • From: Chris Stambaugh <chris_stambaugh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:30:39 -0400

I would love to be a part of the process, even if its there inputting
suggestions.

Chris Stambaugh

From: SDorsey@xxxxxxxxxx
To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:32:00 -0400
Subject: [kcc] Kaplan's Computer TIPS

Hello everyone, It’s official.  We have a name.  Is there anyone that would
enjoy helping to create a website?  I thought I’d ask before starting to build
it myself.  I have no problem taking a backseat and allowing the students to
build it and I can take more of a consulting roll.  Either way is fine by me.
Just let me know what your thoughts are.   Thanks,Prof. Scott L. DorseyDept of
Computer ScienceKaplan University18618 Crestwood DriveHagerstown, MD
21742301-766-3617 www.hagerstown.kaplanuniversity.eduBuilding Futures