[karc] Re: Re membership

  • From: "Les Lindstrom" <les.lindstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 07:04:23 -0400

http://www.rac.ca/regulatory/begin.htm

Clayton - Check out the documents located at the above link.

I am one of the Accredited Examiners http://www.rac.ca/regulatory/examiner.htm

Recommend that you get hold of the study guide - it will bring you up to speed
very quickly.  Your background in communications will serve well.

If you would like to see the exam questions check out
http://www.rac.ca/fieldorg/exhaminer.htm

The test is multiple choice.

When you are ready give me a call - my info is available in the Accredited
Examiners link under Kingston.

Good luck

Les
VE3KFS