[karc] Re: K.A.R.C. Flea Market

  • From: ve3hfx@xxxxxxx
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:27:01 -0400

 good day Doug:

Can you resend me the letter requesting a donation for the club.

My computer crashed before I was able to print it off.

Dave

this coming Saturday. Information and directions can be found at www.ve3kbr.com

?

There are still tables available, and there are
still some people who I've yet to hear from.

?

Again, Sept 15, 2007 is Flea Market day. Rummage
through your desks drawers, or that pile in the corner. Hope to see everyone
there.

?

73

Doug VE3FFR