[karc] [Fwd: FreeLists mailing list memberships reminder]

  • From: ve3prw <ve3prw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 13:33:39 -0400

This email indicates which particular freelists I am subscribed to. Every member of the Karc freelist ought to be receiving similar information. My recollection is that this system was set up for us by Rob. The question is: can any other person, not a member of KARC, say someone in Russia, subscribe to our lists? Probably not. It is restricted to my personal email address. Or is it? Just subscribe by adding your email address to the listing.

 There you are. I am as confused as the rest of you.