[karc] Re: Freelist reply function confusion

  • From: David A Aitcheson <david.aitcheson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pwsomers@xxxxxxxx, "karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 17:30:09 -0500

Nothing personal against anyone here on  the free list, in KARC or on
"94"... But...

My in the house radios are staying off until some time in May...
Period.  I hope you understand, and realize, why.

I am turning on the radio in the mobile when I am in it.

That said; If someone comes up with a way to do ASL or LSQ (American
Sign Language or Quebec Sign Language) on 2m please clue me in!

73
Dave
KB3EFS

--
David A Aitcheson
david.aitcheson@xxxxxxxxx

Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.