[karc] Re: FW: Club Challenge

  • From: Paul Taenzer <ptaenzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KARC freelist <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 06:51:19 -0500

Thanks Les.
I like it!

I had hoped to have a discussion/ decision at the KARC meeting last week
about which contest we could designate as our club contest for March.
Obviously, that discussion/ decision didn't happen.

That opens the opportunity to consider adopting a club challenge such as
this instead of a March club contest.

I wonder what others think?

Thanks gain for bringing this to our attention!!

Paul