[karc] Re: Congratulations to Cezar

  • From: "CJ Chapman" <va3kgb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 18:49:20 -0800

Congratulations Cezar
Cezar was also responsible for providing the Club with two truckloads of racks,
and high quality parts several years ago when the company he worked for was
updating their clients full rack of equipment with a suitcase model and he
convinced them that we would recycle it and put it to use rather than it end up
in a landfill.

73 Chip, VA3KGB