[karc] Re: ARRL Antenna Compendium Vol 5

  • From: Ash <mrmishap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:16:37 -0400

there are also "floppy recovering" programs that will extract the data of
the disk by other means then the OS will try.

-Ash
no call letters yet :(

--
Everything you can imagine is real.
~ Picasso

*****The material provided here is for educational purposes only and is NOT
an endorsement of any form of occultism or Kabbalah. The mystical approach
to interpreting Scripture often leads to dubious interpretations and serious
errors.*********