[karc] ARRL Antenna Compendium Vol 5

  • From: "va3ol" <ve3kgj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:36:36 -0400

I have this book and the diskette that came with it BUT I don't have a diskette
drive anymore! I borrowed a USB diskette drive and was able to copy all of the
files to my harddrive except for:  INSTALL.EXE. This file; when I try to run
it; starts and then I am told that the drive is not properly formated! [is this
a protection scheme or an error with my equipment?]

Can anyone send me this file? Yes, I really do have the original. I am not sure
whether my borrowed drive is the culpit or if the file is bad. And I have tried
it on two different computers. with the same results.

Oh, and I am not in a hurry, I have had the book for over a year and am just
getting around to reading it!

Thanks
Bill, VA3OL
Kingston, ON