[kanchilug] Fwd: ROR(Ruby on Rails) @ Spritle Software

  • From: rajesh s <rajipce@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 15:48:10 +0530

Friends,

Please make use of it.

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sutra Services Pvt Ltd <hemani@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Subject: ROR(Ruby on Rails) @ Spritle Software
To: rajipce@xxxxxxxxx

ROR(Ruby on Rails) @ Spritle Software

Company Profile

A Distributed Agile software development company specializing in RoR, Flex
and CMS. We started in 2009 and so far we have delivered 8 commercial
projects in RoR with clients in Europe and USA. We have a very good RoR
team. We are looking to add members for developing enterprise applications
using RoR.
http://www.spritle.com/blogs .
Special focus will be given to employees for writing blogs, user community
presentations, open-source contribution

Position: ROR(Ruby on Rails) @ Spritle Software

Role & Responsibilities

• Work with our existing team for developing various modules in a
Clean-Tech related project
• Perform distributed Agile based feature development and stand-up
interactions with client.
• Write TDD using RSpec.
• A true 5 days/week work schedule.

Skills Required

• Good Attitude.
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Minimum 6months to max 2 years of RoR (or Merb) development exp.
• Web 2.0 skills. RSpec, Cucumber, Test-Unit, Shoulda, Rails 2, Rails 3.
• Shared knowledge using Blog / Open source projects
Education:
• B.E/B.Tech/MCA

Experience: 0.6-4yrs
Compensation-Best in the industry

Location: Saligramam, Chennai - South

Please apply with the following Info:
-Updated Resume
-Current CTC
-Expected CTC
-Notice Period

PLZ DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE WHILE REPLYING TO THE MAIL

--
Cheers,
Hemani Shah

Regards,