[kanchilug] Re: Fwd: How to get Removed from KanchiLUG group??

  • From: Venu <venugopal.t@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 11:32:48 +0530

 Hi All,

I tired unsubscribing myself from the KanchiLUG by using the link which is
present in FreeLists Mailing, but in vain.. Im getting the following error
as shown below.

So I guess, this KanchiLUG group is o*ne way passage, once you entered in
there is no way of reverting back* and this is insane.
*

*
* FreeLists Mailing List Manager to me*
 *show details Mar 14 (6 days ago)*
 *
List context changed to 'kanchilug' by following command.
>> appunsub kanchilug venugopal.t@xxxxxxxxx 4D7CA352:3B19.1:xnapuvyht
No such cookie or else cookie is of wrong type.
*
Regards,
Venu.