[kanchilug] FOSS Lab Manual Preparation

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ILUG-C <ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 06:46:41 -0500

Friends.

Today, we had a good meet and great work on FOSS Lab manual preparation.

Vijay explained about the project flow.
He created a repository to host the files.
Here is the repo - http://code.google.com/p/foss-lab-manual/

We discussed about the workflow and required time periods for the lab sessions.
We decided to create the manual using the asciidoc as it will be
easier for collaborative development.

Then we started to create study materials and lab manuals.

We committed our works on the repo in the evening.
We will continue the work from our home.

Thanks for the following contributors
Vijay
Vignesh
Mohan
Vimalesh
Dhilip
Shrinivasan

We thank computer society of MIT and their Head Incharge Ms.Catherine
Bina for providing the facilities.

--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan