[kag] Re: attachments

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 06:31:03 -0500

Very spooky, but I can explain it.....I hope. All 4 of us are military or ex-military, after going though weeks of marching up and down the parade square(there's a Monty Python Skit about it) all the while being screamed at by a crusty old Warrant Officer you will still find youself in lock-step with each other. So yes, it is some kind of cult ritual.

Oh, and the cache we are attempting "Marysburgh Settlement", I do belive was are only failure. We must have looked like hard rock miners taking that rock wall apart piece by piece.

We need to have another "Cache Your Name" event, but tackle the caches in Belleville and north of there.

Binrat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hoover" <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>