[kag] Re: KAG Google Map -- testers wanted

  • From: "JOHN SAMWAYS" <josam43@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 15:05:47 +0000

From: Lib Mendonça <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [kag] Re: KAG Google Map -- testers wanted
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 00:29:00 -0400

I tried it on my wifes sons machine here in Montreal and it works great.
I even tried to find my condo in Regina using the sattelite feature and I found it.
Too bad the images arn`t up to date but the links around around Kingston
are right on. He is using XP 2000 and explorer 6. Looks like you will have to
upgarde ha ha ha.
Have a great day
John & Bunny THE WEEBLES

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Koopman" <skoopman1@xxxxxxxxx>