[kag] Re: KAG Google Map -- testers wanted

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 09:47:41 -0400

Actually when I was hiking down the 401 during rush hour I was making better time then the cars.

FreeFloat wrote:

He apparently hiked allllllll the way out to Toronto today, as I got a 'hit' on my Prairie Skyline here..............

LOL

FreeFloat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lib Mendonça" <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>