[kag] Fun Site

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:51:36 -0400

Just saw this on The NewRO.  http://www.20q.com/

You play an online game of 20 Questions. I was thinking of a GPSr and it did not like some of my answers.

I won and here are a few questions it did not like:

You were thinking of a GPS.
Can it affect you(cause an effect to you)? You said Yes, I say No.
Is it used in a sport? You said Yes, I say Doubtful.
Is it used for entertainment? You said Yes, I say No.
Does it bring joy to people? You said Yes, I say Doubtful.
Can you play games with it? You said Yes, I say No.
Does it usually have four corners? You said No, I say Yes.
Can you use it at school? You said Yes, I say No.
Does it make noise? You said Yes, I say Doubtful.

Some of these are a riot like CAN YOU PLAY GAMES WITH IT, DUH

Binrat