[kag] Re: geoaching banned by Parks Canada

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:57:49 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, you're right. All of the caches in the St. Lawrence are definitely on Parks Canada land. It's easy to see that from the maps. But I am not so sure about the ones at the lockstations. I haven't been able to find any maps that show the boundaries of the Historic Canal sites.

I wonder how fast the parks staff will be in removing caches on their land...

Hoover

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Lloyd Baker wrote:

Big Bummer. In our area would that mean alot of the Islands series, Cedar Island, Blueberry Hill and the real nice one's at the Lock Station's would be removed.

Am I wrong???

Binrat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hoover" <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>