[kag] Event Caches and Coins

  • From: "Bob Connelly" <connellr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KAG " <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 22:23:15 -0400

Quick question from a newie cacher...I am looking forward to going to the
Friday the 13th Event cache, this being my first event cache.  I was
wondering about dropping coins to the event.

I understand how dropping a coin into the event gives an opportunity to move
coins along, similar how you would in a physical cache.  But from what I've
read, it seems people bring coins to events to let people "discover" them.
If you want to do that, do you drop them into the event cache inventory and
then fetch them back after the event?

Looking forward to meeting some of you in person next month.

Bob
--swimmrguy