[kada] Re: Health Ins for employees

  • From: Peter Kwon <pkwon001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:54:28 -0400

I agree with Byron.  We tell our employees that it's an option to get insurance
and if you decline it, you do not get financial compensation for it because it
comes out from a separate fund and taxed differently.  Just like Simple IRA,
we'd match if they participate, but if they choose not to, they don't get
compensated for it.

Health insurance is an extra perk at the office, not a right.  (At least until
Obama gets a hold of it)

Peter