[kada] Re: Announcements

  • From: HAN SOH <hsguitar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 16:07:46 -0400

Where are you going do CPR class?

Han

Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:34:53 -0400
Subject: [kada] Re: Announcements
From: mchoedds@xxxxxxxxx
To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's fine.So put u down for 3?
On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 1:23 PM, Will <willortho@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I might have 1or2assts. Is that ok?

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 27, 2015, at 1:13 PM, Mark Choe <mchoedds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Current count for CPR (9)WillMarkChristineWilsonLeoJanet (3)Maggie
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 5:44 PM, Dr. Christine Kim <DrKim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dear doctors,

Thank you to everyone who came to the meeting last night and a special thank
you to Dr.Oh for speaking! Dr.Oh, it was a great lecture!

A few announcements:

1) Please send 2015 dues of $200 to me, if you haven't already (my address is
listed below). We should be having at least 2 more meetings in the Fall and of
course, the Christmas Party.

2) Welcome Dr. Eunghwan Kim and Dr. Kirsten Lee! They attended our meeting last
night for the first time.

3) We are tentatively planning to have a CPR course on Thursday, June 4th. If
you are interested, please let me or Dr.Mark Choe know.

4) I am still working on lecture topics for the Fall. If you would be
interested in hearing about any topic, please also let me know and I will
definitely look into it.

Have a great weekend,

Christine

Christine M Kim, DDS, PC