[kada] Re: Announcements

  • From: Mark Choe <mchoedds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KADA email <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 10:18:11 -0400

For CPR I have:
Will
Christine
Myself

There were other people who were interested, but I can't remember.

Please let me know, let me know by May 15th.
Cost per person will be $85, this includes the course and dinner.

Thanks.
Mark.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 5:44 PM, Dr. Christine Kim <DrKim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dear doctors,

Thank you to everyone who came to the meeting last night and a special
thank you to Dr.Oh for speaking! Dr.Oh, it was a great lecture!

A few announcements:

1) Please send 2015 dues of $200 to me, if you haven't already (my address
is listed below). We should be having at least 2 more meetings in the Fall
and of course, the Christmas Party.

2) Welcome Dr. Eunghwan Kim and Dr. Kirsten Lee! They attended our meeting
last night for the first time.

3) We are tentatively planning to have a CPR course on Thursday, June 4th.
If you are interested, please let me or Dr.Mark Choe know.

4) I am still working on lecture topics for the Fall. If you would be
interested in hearing about any topic, please also let me know and I will
definitely look into it.

Have a great weekend,

Christine

Christine M Kim, DDS, PC