[kada] Re: 06/06/2013 KADA meeting #3

  • From: "Dr. Meesun Lim" <meesunlim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 07:51:48 -0400

Dear Dr. Park,

Thank you for letting me know.

from Dr. Lim

From: Si-Woon Park
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:59 PM
To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kada] Re: 06/06/2013 KADA meeting #3

Dr. Lim

I'll be there with my 3 staff members

Thanks

Si-Woon Park

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 2:54 PM, Paul Lee <cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Dr. Lim,

  I'll be there plus 4.

  Thank You,
  Paul Lee

  From: Dr. Meesun Lim <meesunlim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 5:44 PM
  Subject: [kada] 06/06/2013 KADA meeting #3

  Dear KADA members,

  This is to inform you that our 3rd meeting is approaching.

  Date:  06/06/2013

  Speaker:  Mr. Kenneth Hertz, Esq.

  Title: " Avoiding Legal Entanglement In Your Practice."

  Time:  6:30pm Registration
            7:00pm Dinner served.
            7:30pm Lecture starts.

  Location:  Woo Lae Oak Restaurant
                  8240 Leesburg Pike (2nd floor)
                  Vienna, VA 22182
                  703-827-7300

  This meeting is going to be our "Staff Appreciation Night".  Please let me
know how many team members that you are coming with.
  You just need to pay only $30 per each team member, and KADA will take care
the difference.   I need to know how many people are coming from
  each offices so I can arrange the banquet.  Please let me know as soon as
possible.  48 hours before the event, the count will be locked in.
  Meaning that you will still be responsible for any staff members if they
don't come.  It's going to be a buffet style banquet with lots of great food.
  It's going to be a great way to say thank you to our staff.  Please come and
join us!

  from Dr. Meesun Lim

--
Si-Woon Park, DDS, MS, FACP
Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics