[kada] Re: 06/06/2013 KADA meeting #3

  • From: Paul Lee <cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 11:54:35 -0700 (PDT)

Dr. Lim,

I'll be there plus 4.

Thank You,
Paul Lee

________________________________
 From: Dr. Meesun Lim <meesunlim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 5:44 PM
Subject: [kada] 06/06/2013 KADA meeting #3

Dear KADA members,

This is to inform you that our 3rd meeting is
approaching.

Date:  06/06/2013

Speaker:  Mr. Kenneth Hertz, Esq.

Title: " Avoiding Legal Entanglement In Your
Practice."

Time:  6:30pm Registration
          7:00pm Dinner
served.
          7:30pm Lecture
starts.

Location:  Woo Lae Oak Restaurant
                8240 Leesburg Pike (2nd floor)
                Vienna, VA 22182
                703-827-7300

This meeting is going to be our "Staff Appreciation
Night".  Please let me know how many team members that you are coming
with.
You just need to pay only $30 per each team member,
and KADA will take care the difference.   I need to know how many
people are coming from
each offices so I can arrange the banquet.
Please let me know as soon as possible.  48 hours before the event, the
count will be locked in.
Meaning that you will still be responsible for any
staff members if they don't come.  It's going to be a buffet style banquet
with lots of great food.
It's going to be a great way to say thank you to
our staff.  Please come and join us!

from Dr. Meesun Lim