[KACT] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Arnold, Susan" <sarnold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:59:42 -0500

Dear Ron,  I could use about 4-5 one liter volumetric flasks and two
2.0L vol flasks if you can spare them.  It would be so useful making
solutions!  I teach Chemistry I here at Maize and will share them with
the other 3 teachers of Chemistry.  Thanks for your generous offer.
Gratefully,  Susan B. Arnold