[KACT] Re: (no subject)

  • From: D T <teachinhimdgt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:51:34 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Ron.

I could use a one liter flask.

David Trombold

Sunrise Christian Academy

--- Ron Lewis <lewdawg00@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------

Anyone have intereest in 1 liter or 2 liter volumetric
flasks.  I have many surplus ones that were given to
me by a patron.  I'd be willing to give them away at
conference if anyone has need.

I use them for making up solutions.

ron lewis

tonganoxie high

change your settings or to search the archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/kact