[KACT] Re: Student scholarship information

  • From: Andrew Anderson <aanderson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 06:29:52 -0600

on 03/09/2006 11:10 AM, Kelly Deters at kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I've drafted a letter and an area on the webpage about the scholarship based
on the meeting we had after the conference a few weeks ago.  I'm attaching
the letter to teachers in a Word file (it will be sent to each HS in the
state) and the webpages aren't linked to our main page yet as we don't want
people to "see" them yet, but you can get to them at
www.kschemteach.org/Scholarship/scholarship_information.htm
<http://www.kschemteach.org/Scholarship/scholarship_information.htm>

I need feedback--what do you think about the information provided, the
student application form and teacher recommendation form...any suggestions
for fewer or more questions, etc.

Also, we need someone to head up the committee and be responsible for
fielding questions.  Once we have things rolling, we can ask our members to
be on the selection committee which can decide how they want to choose.

Kelly

Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail
<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39174/*http://photomail.mai
l.yahoo.com>  makes sharing a breeze.

I have not received the shirt that I paid for...when will it be coming?
Andrew Anderson.