[KACT] Student scholarship information

  • From: Kelly Deters <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:10:22 -0800 (PST)

  I've drafted a letter and an area on the webpage about the scholarship based
on the meeting we had after the conference a few weeks ago.  I'm attaching the
letter to teachers in a Word file (it will be sent to each HS in the state) and
the webpages aren't linked to our main page yet as we don't want people to
"see" them yet, but you can get to them at
www.kschemteach.org/Scholarship/scholarship_information.htm

  I need feedback--what do you think about the information provided, the
student application form and teacher recommendation form...any suggestions for
fewer or more questions, etc.

  Also, we need someone to head up the committee and be responsible for
fielding questions.  Once we have things rolling, we can ask our members to be
on the selection committee which can decide how they want to choose.

  Kelly

Yahoo! Mail