[KACT] Conference Plans

  • From: "Deters, Kelly" <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KACT (E-mail)" <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:39:13 -0600

Plans are underway (thanks to the great job Nancy Bohler's doing!) for the 1st
ever KACT Conference!

It is being planned for Feb 11th at Campus High in Wichita.  The cost will be
$15 for members (non-members will need to join first).

The registration forms, form to submit presentation ideas, and tentative plans
are on the website--click on the link on the left that says "Conference" or
follow the links on the main member's only page (www.kschemteach.org)  You may
register online and pay online for the conference, or you may print it off and
mail it in.

It will be as outstanding as we make it!  The more that come, the better...and
of course we need presenters for all of those participants to learn from! :)

(And I'll remind everyone again after break...I know it's finals time and
things go quickly this week!)

Kelly Deters
detersk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx