[KACT Officers] Update

  • From: Kelly Deters <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 06:20:33 -0800 (PST)

We now have 72 members...tons more joined after announcing the conference in
the last month!  We have 40 officially registered for the conference and I know
there's a couple more in the mail on their way to me (people have emailed me to
tell me they were on their way).  Nancy and I had an estimate of 50
attending...so it looks like we just might make or break that estimate!

  After the conference (Rhonda's Faraday Society "show" is the last thing of
the afternoon--beginning at 2pm), for those that are attending, we'll have an
officers meeting to touch base, catch up on where people are and evaluate the
event and gather ideas for next year!

  See ya in a few weeks
  Kelly