[kaanalnet-discuss] Re: Request for approval

  • From: "suresh kumar" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sureshkvl" for DMARC)
  • To: "kaanalnet-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kaanalnet-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 04:55:23 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Praveen,
1. Are you able to test with any controllers ODL or POX ?
If yes,
then install Ryu and test simple L2 switch application.

thankssuresh

On Tuesday, 24 November 2015 10:20 AM, Praveen Kumar Krishnappa
<krishnappa.p@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Suresh,
I have been practicing KaanalNet and I'm comfortable using it. Please guide me
with what should i do next.Thanks and regards,
Praveen Kumar Krishnappa
On Oct 28, 2015 11:32 PM, "suresh kumar" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Praveen,
Thanks for your interest.
Ok. I will assign it in the portal.Please get the hands on KaanalNet for a
week.Next week, we can discuss on the requirements and move on.
Let me know if you need any help.
thankssuresh

On Thursday, 29 October 2015 4:08 AM, Praveen Kumar Krishnappa
<krishnappa.p@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I am Praveen, pursuing my masters in Telecommunications at Northeastern
University, Boston. I'm currently learning SDN and NFV as part of my academics.
I am interested in contributing to the RYU SDN controller switching hub. Please
help.

Thanks and regards,
Praveen Kumar Krishnappa
krishnappa.p@xxxxxxxxxxxxx