[kaanalnet-discuss] Re: Request for approval

  • From: Praveen Kumar Krishnappa <krishnappa.p@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kaanalnet-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 23:50:21 -0500

Hi Suresh,
I have been practicing KaanalNet and I'm comfortable using it. Please guide
me with what should i do next.

Thanks and regards,
Praveen Kumar Krishnappa
On Oct 28, 2015 11:32 PM, "suresh kumar" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your interest.
Ok. I will assign it in the portal.
Please get the hands on KaanalNet for a week.
Next week, we can discuss on the requirements and move on.

Let me know if you need any help.

thanks
suresh

On Thursday, 29 October 2015 4:08 AM, Praveen Kumar Krishnappa <
krishnappa.p@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I am Praveen, pursuing my masters in Telecommunications at Northeastern
University, Boston. I'm currently learning SDN and NFV as part of my
academics. I am interested in contributing to the RYU SDN controller
switching hub. Please help.

Thanks and regards,
Praveen Kumar Krishnappa
krishnappa.p@xxxxxxxxxxxxx