[k-alumni-wg] New week 😊

  • From: Tomasz Kozakiewicz <tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 11:59:43 +0100

Hi guys,

Hope your weekend was good!

With Hussni Buggis from Saudi Arabia confirmed by Yoshi we have about 16
participants for the Thurday call. Did anyone else manage to get someone
for the pre-general assembly?

Tomek: Lorena (confirmed), Sahr (confirmed), Monicah (confirmed), Jyotshna,
Funbi, Olutayo

Samuel: Steven Wambi, Gram Tinashe Makwarimba, Tapiwa Gwenlisa

Tijana: Nagendra, Charles De Gold, Nelson Owoicho

Yoshi: Hussni Bugis (confirmed), Khom Raj Sharma

Jessi: Pynhoi, Mohamed Salia

David: Muhamad Babar, Deginet Wotango

Anja: Femi Ogundare, Nelson Kardor

Below the 3-month plan suggestion by Samuel slightly revised by me. Let me
know by the evening if it is fine with you, and I will send it out with the
pre-general assembly agenda,

Have a great week ahead!

Tomek

Kanthari alumni, 3(Three) months’ work plan

This is a short term plan for the month of January to March 2016

1. To accomplish Website development for promotional part

2. To arrange and hold General assembly were more members shall
attend and share views of the network

3. Recruiting members into the network structure

4. Establishing network and link with other partners and donors.
Especially with regards to co-funding to be raised for Erasmus+ project

5. Making sure many new members involved in the project

6. Registration of the alumni network in the country identified by
its members.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 7:44 PM, Tomasz <tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Samuel,

thank you for moderating the meeting!

Not sure if I get it right: Basing on what we discussed - will you draft
the planning for coming 3 months and send it to me so I can include it in
the agenda?

let me know! Take care and talk to you next Thursday!

Tomek
--
A roadmovie through Africa witnessing social change! "KANTHARI: change
from within" winner of Audience Award at the International Film Festival

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland):+48 500478596
Mobile (India):+91 8129861059
www.kantharichangefromwithin.com(the film)
www.fb.com/kantharichangefromwithin
www.kanthariplus.org(short films)
www.fb.com/kanthariplus

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers
from marginalized communities.

--
Samuel Odwar
Telephone:+256 782321744/+256714321744