[k-alumni-wg] Re: Apologies, for Thursday meeting

  • From: Samuel Odwar <samuel2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 18:10:38 +0300

Note Tijana, in case you get some little time consider joining us toward
the end or can we adjust time to fit you! for me am flexible since its
crucial matters to be discussed. what do other members think?

Samuel

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 5:51 PM, Tijana Kaitovic <tijana2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wrote:

Dear All,

I know we have urgent matters to talk during our meeting on Thursday.
Unfortunately, I have two meetings tomorrow from 2PM until 6-7PM (Serbian
time), and I will not be able to join the meeting. I will look at the
meeting points, and if I have anything to add I will let you know by email.

I apologize for this, but my 10-week Youth Energy of Serbia-YES training
programme starts on 12th September, and there have been some problems, so I
am overwhelmed every day with meetings and more meetings.

Regards,
TJ

--
---