[k-alumni-wg] Apologies, for Thursday meeting

  • From: Tijana Kaitovic <tijana2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 12:21:32 -0230

Dear All,

I know we have urgent matters to talk during our meeting on Thursday.
Unfortunately, I have two meetings tomorrow from 2PM until 6-7PM (Serbian
time), and I will not be able to join the meeting. I will look at the
meeting points, and if I have anything to add I will let you know by email.

I apologize for this, but my 10-week Youth Energy of Serbia-YES training
programme starts on 12th September, and there have been some problems, so I
am overwhelmed every day with meetings and more meetings.

Regards,
TJ

--
---