[JYO] 3rd Annual "Cookies to Controllers" update...

  • From: "Ed Levine" <FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx " <jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:15:05 -0500

Thanks to those that have donated for the cookies to controllers fund.  I have received $55.00 so far and am now only $95.00 short of the total.

The cookies will be delivered to the Dulles Tower Controllers on December 16th around 10AM. The delivery team can be made up of 5 people and there is room for only three more now.

Thanks!

Ed

- - -

  • To: jyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [JYO] 3rd Annual "Cookies to Controllers"
  • From: FlyboyEd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 23:02:42 EST

It's that time of year to spread the Holiday Cheer! For the third year in a row, I am continuing the holiday tradition of delivering a basket of cookies to the Air Traffic Controllers at the Dulles Tower on behalf of LeesburgPilots.com. As in years past, I welcome contributions to help pay for the cookies and the basket, etc. For security reasons, we like to have the cookies professionally baked instead of home baked.  Also, we are limited to a small group for the delivery team.  I think it was about 5 people that was allowed before.  If you would like to donate to the cause, you can do so via <A HREF=""moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.paypal.com">www.paypal.com"> www.paypal.com</A> to "flyboyed@xxxxxxx" or mail me a check at "Ed Levine, 46554 River Meadows Terrace, Potomac Falls, VA 20165-7219". If you are interested in being part of the delivery team.. let me know that too! I expect to deliver them around the 18th of December Thanks! Happy Holidays! Ed