[JA] rotting corpses v fulfillment center

  • From: Julian B Hilaire <jbh1492@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 14:17:26 EDT

The original idea included people buying through juno.  I don't remember
the numbers, but I didn't like them, which is why I haven't even looked
at the various filings of united online.

Perhaps the trading price will go up, perhaps the the united online
version of free internet access will work, but I'm not buying shares.