[JA] Re: juno_accmail Digest V8 #68

  • From: George C Johnson <kb5tch@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 16:54:13 -0600

Say I need help. Lost my hard drive and can't seem to get my address book
back. I have it in an old User0000 file but it won't show up in my
currently usable Juno. Also I've not been able to get my pop3 business
set up. I use windstream.net DSL connection but prefer to move my mail to
Juno for reading and saving. It will go to the site but can't get my
mail. I need a little coaching on how to set that up.

                                Thanks, Carroll at kb5tch