[JA] What is SO peculiar about Free Juno Online????

  • From: "Harry Zegerson" <harry.zegerson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 19:54:16 GMT

ong with any linked pages they have clicked to, from within an email message.
This happens, maybe 7 +/- minutes after signing into Juno EVERY TIME. Both
Chrome and IE. Does anyone have a solution? My solution so far is to copy and
paste the link (from Within the email message) to another Brand NEW (2nd start
up) browser session SEPARATE from the that of the Juno logon. Yes although
the Juno session craps out but, at least the NEW browser session is still
there. And the previous browser session that went bust, I have to completely
X out of that BROWSER session and start all over, IF I need to logon to Juno
again. WHAT???? HZ"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------For
more ideas on staying safe, take a moment to read our '8 Top Tips for
Protecting Yourself Online'. It contains easy-to-follow advice to prevent you
from falling victim to scams, viruses and other online threats.Malware
Explained:
http://www.howtogeek.com/174985/not-all-viruses-are-viruses-10-malware-terms-explained/

I get virtually no spam (now that I've browbeaten friends and
relatives to NEVER send "forwards" to this address, IF they
DON'T USE B.C.C.)
Yes, ACCOUNT DISCIPLINE insulates against spam, contact and e-mail address
theft, mail sent in your name by virus: malware, worm, Trojan, rootkit,
keylogger, spyware, scammers, phishing, Spear Phising, I discipline my Gmail
and Verizon e-mail accounts, but Juno makes itself hard to work with. If I were
to use a mailing program to fight spam, it wouldn't be Juno's.